Marketing strategies must constantly change to match perceptions and how and where your audiences choose to take action. Our programs will focus on your marketing objectives and achieve results.
As a branding agency with more than 30 years of tracking what works, you can rely on our experience, skills, deep thinking and fresh approach.
Choose the program that fits your marketing objectives
You know something's missing in your marketing program. Something's not working. Your brand is out of date, or it's time to reach new audiences, connect where they're looking, and increase response.
Audit? Rebrand or rename? Marketing training? Online branding? We’ll work with you to create a customized and effective strategy that achieves your marketing objectives.
- Start with a brand audit—to discover where you are now. Or move to a marketing blueprint to define what's possible, what to leverage and how to be more effective.
- Is it tough to explain what you offer and how you're a better choice? Messaging hierarchy can give you the foundation for messages that resonate. It's the verbal brand.
- Perhaps your identity system or marketing materials are tired and out of date? A brand refresh or rebrand can lift you above the crowd and inspire new recognition.
- Confusion around who you are? Consolidating multiple companies and names? A new name and new brand will solidify a focus and move you forward.
- Do you have one look in print and a completely different look and tone online? We'll synchronize the visual and verbal brand for an online brand strategy that increases response.
- When everyone on your team is doing their own version of the brand, it may be time for an internal brand program. Messaging, posters and templates will get everyone on board.
- Your people bring your brand to life. Brand training clarifies objectives and purpose. Tools, templates and workshops will streamline consistency.
- When in-house marketers are buried with projects and there’s no time for “big picture” thinking, it’s time to bring in a marketing mentor. An experienced guide prioritizes, defines strategies and adds insight to help in-house marketers and managers be more effective.
You tell us. What do you need? What do you want to accomplish? Where are the gaps? What are the goals? What’s working and what’s not?
It’s a fast-paced, rapidly changing world. New marketing tactics, new communication channels, more changes every day. You need a marketing partner and branding agency that’s keeping up with what’s possible, but also focused on what works for the audiences you seek to reach.
Whether you’re here in Oregon or in another time zone, we can work together.
When you visit us in McMinnville, we’ll be happy to welcome you with a great cup of coffee or a delightful glass of Oregon wine.