We live in a visual culture. We’re bombarded daily by ideas, messages, advertising, visual clutter and a profusion of information.
Your audiences are overwhelmed.
Communications in all forms are “glance and scan.” Ideas are absorbed in sound bites. You can no longer rely on audiences to read the detail, only the headlines. First impressions are the only impressions.
And … when there are too many choices, people resist choosing.
Help them choose
A brand provides context, shape and character. It helps people separate your organization, product or service from the chaos. It helps them choose.
When a brand is optimized, it delivers clarity. People will recognize it, when and where they’re making a choice.
Effective branding is about people
- People who must understand your message
- People who have opinions about your company or products or services
- People who have expectations for value, service, response, customer care and benefits
- People who want to know, “what’s in it for me?”
- People who must understand your offer in order to choose to buy, refer, join, enroll, respond, recommend, or to return and buy again
The channels may be different, and the messages are focused on the specific value you offer. Yet the intent, planning, strategy and management of an effective brand is the same, no matter what industry you’re in.
Because it’s always about the people you seek to reach.
We believe in — and we’ve seen the results of — the power of branding to reach the right people.