Is your logo out of date? Tired? Is your marketing not producing? Rebranding will take you to a new level.
Rebranding can be a brand refresh
A brand refresh is a makeover for your company ... a better haircut, up-to-date outfit, and new shoes that transform how a person is perceived. It's the same with your brand.
There may be specific elements to keep, update or add to. Or a new look, tone and presentation of the overall program is needed.
Rebranding will maintain a visual connection to how the brand was seen before. But the "new suit" makeover is up-to-date, vibrant and captivating.
- Keep the logo, shift the look: SELCO Community Credit Union wanted a whole new look and tone for their brand, without changing the logo. A new design system supported their growth.
- Add messaging and update colors: Messaging hierarchy, fresh design and a new color palette made a positive impact on Cascade Employers Association's perceived value.
- Expand the design system: Linfield College wanted a more dynamic design system to connect with potential students. Expanded colors and a bold visual layout drove response.
- Update and retain a visual connection: Gormley Plumbing + Mechanical wanted a refreshed and updated version of their logo instead of a new identity. With the refresh, new applications can be phased in while retaining recognition between old and new.
Rebranding can be a complete redesign
A total rebranding goes beyond the makeover. It's plastic surgery and a change in hair color. A transformation, a new identity and brand system for the same name. And with the new logo design—fresh messaging, a reinvented visual system and a transformed program to catapult the organization forward.
- Forest Grove Lumber's new identity appealed to new audiences—from architects to contractors to homeowners. Reinvented communication tools grabbed attention and told their unique story.
- McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce wanted a more sophisticated look that appealed to an upscale, historic community.
- SRC (Salem Radiology Consultants) connected with their physician referral group and patients on a new level with their updated identity and new referral packet.
- Roth Heating and Cooling grew when they implemented our new identity system into trucks, advertising and mailers.
Is a rebranding in your future?
Is it time to focus around new products, services or audiences? To increase visibility in your market? To claim your position and rise above the competition? For proven experience and extraordinary creative work to demand attention and inspire response, talk to us about a brand refresh or brand redesign.
Read more about rebranding on our blog:
- 5 reasons to restage your brand.
- You have a new logo, now what?
- Brand refresh: When audiences say “tell me more!”
Is a rebranding the right move? Download our free worksheet.