How do you define a successful program? Bigger response to ads or mailings? Plenty of buzz? Big boost in web traffic? Accolades from your peers? An abundance of new customers or clients?
Every company we talk to has different marketing challenges, from increasing visibility in their market to needing a new name to no longer being the “best kept secret” in their category. What’s your marketing issue?
- Our market is so competitive, we need to stand out and be recognized.
- Our customers love us, but they also say we’re “the best kept secret” … we don’t want to be a secret anymore!
- We’re still using the same marketing tactics we’ve used for years, and they’re no longer generating response.
- Our image is old and out of date. It doesn’t reflect what we provide and how we work with people.
- Even our staff can’t explain what we do!
- Our name is confusing and misleading; we have to explain ourselves every time.
- We need to reach a new market that doesn’t know us.
- We have a great in-house marketing team, but they’re so busy they don’t have time to look at the big picture strategy or update our brand.
- Should we be investing in social media to reach more people?
- Everyone is doing their own version of our brand! Help!
For more than thirty years we’ve provided thoughtful, strategic solutions for marketing challenges like these. Our clients have seen results, from building enthusiasm and clarity amongst their staff to creating a whole new level of recognition and response in their market.
Getting response is tougher these days
Managing a brand program today is very different than it was ten or even five years ago. There are more communication channels, different expectations, more demands for instant response.
Generating response from a harried, time-starved audience; breaking through the communication chaos and overwhelm; choosing the right channels to connect to your target audiences … are all essential for success.
Where to start?
Understanding where you are now, getting clear about what your brand represents, how it’s perceived and where people are connecting will establish the basics. Often a conversation or a brand audit will pinpoint specific areas to address. Or you and your team may already know where to start.
We will work with you to develop an eye-grabbing brand and a cohesive program based on the point of choice of your audiences. Do you want to …
- Keep your brand identity and message focused and on track?
- Ensure your staff has the tools and training to maintain consistency and brand integrity?
- Generate more response from your target audiences?
- Provide effective sales tools and qualified leads to your sales team?
- Use messages that clearly and simply tell prospects the benefits of doing business with you?
If your answer is YES, you want an optimized brand. And we can do that for you. Let’s talk about what you want to accomplish. Give us a call toll-free at 866.363.4433.