Go for it. Our Brand Responsibly Manifesto, various marketing guidelines, recommended reading, great links and articles. Read up, dig in, download, enjoy. All free.
We’ve gathered, written, created and placed a lot of content on our website. And this is where you can find all of the free stuff in one place.
To download our guidelines and our Brand Responsibly Manifesto, we ask for a bit of information from you. But that’s all. Our articles and recommendations are yours to review and download.
Of course, if you have any questions, contact us. We’ll be happy to share!
Establish your brand
- Brand Optimization Overview
- Brand Responsibly Manifesto
- Define Your Position in Your Market
- 10 Steps to Optimize Your Brand
Target your audiences
- Defining Your Audiences
- Point of Choice Worksheet
- Understand the Generational Perspectives
- 5 Strategies for Millennials
Your online brand
- Inbound Marketing Overview
- Mobile Website Overview
- Website Effectiveness Scorecard
- Website Guidelines for Credibility
Digital marketing tools
Time for a change? Assess your brand
- Brand Audit Overview
- Marketing Blueprint Overview
- Rebrand Guidelines
- 6 Steps for Creating a New Name
- SEDCOR Enterprise: The Web is Now the Center Of Your Marketing
- SEDCOR Enterprise: The Mobile Revolution
- SEDCOR Enterprise: Marketing Choices
- Salem Chamber Directory: Marketing at the Point of Choice
- SEDCOR Enterprise: Marketing at the Point of Choice
- Brand Refresh — Get Customers to Say "Tell Me More!"
- Generational Marketing
- Apply Branding to Bring Power to Your Marketing
- Brand Your Business
- SEDCOR Luncheon March 2013: Better marketing = bigger sales
- Society for Marketing Professional Services 2013 Conference: Close new busines. Set the stage with effective brand positioning
- Travel Salem Generational Marketing
- National Council of County Association Executives 2010 Conference
- Governor's Marketplace: Down economy? Focus on your audiences
Now that you’ve read EVERYTHING … what do you think? Any topics we should cover? Any guidelines you would like to have? Any further insight we can offer? For more valuable marketing tips and insight, visit our blog at optimizemybrand.com.